Interested in applying for Peruvian citizenship? Our firm will provide you with the legal advice you need, and assist you every step of the way.

If you are a foreign citizen and have resided for a period of at least two (2) years in Peruvian territory, whether as a spouse to a Peruvian citizen or as a legal resident, you can apply for Peruvian citizenship. In regard to legal residents, they will have to provide proof of annual rent for an amount of no less than PEN 46,000.00 (around USD 12,000.00), and pass a written exam. Once the application has been submitted it can take up to a year for the government to grant you the Peruvian citizenship. If you wish to know more about this topic, please contact us.

Note: in regard to minors born abroad, who reside in Peru since age five (5), they may opt for Peruvian citizenship upon reaching eighteen (18) years of age.