Are you interested in taking higher education courses, or completing an internship program in Peru? We provide legal advice to foreigners interested in developing their professional capabilities.

If you are a foreign citizen interested in completing an internship program in Peru, you will have to bring a Letter of Introduction, issued by your university, college, or institution of higher learning, duly legalized by the Peruvian Consulate of the issuing country and authenticated by the Peruvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Peru, or otherwise apostilled.